Rate Dr. Elana J. Bloom

Dr. Elana J. Bloom's Ratings

Dr Bloom will take the time required to make sure I understand my treatment options. I feel comfortable that she has the skill and current knowledge in her field. I trust that I am getting the best care.

Submitted July 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Bloom is an exceptionally knowledgeable doctor who specialies in hematology, oncology, and bone marrow transplantation. I saw her over a period of 2 years. Her treatment plans were extremely thorough. She always let me know where I stood and what was going on with my treatment. She had an outstanding bedside manner, always had a big smile, and always treated me as though I was a personal friend, and not just a patient. My only concern was the long waits in her office to see her, due to her ongoing, hospital-related duties, but I never regreted it, as she took a lot of time with every patient she saw.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag