Rate Dr. Jeffrey K. Cohen

Dr. Jeffrey K. Cohen's Ratings

This was by far the most unprofessional doctor I have ever met i nmy life. Because I am into alternative health solutions and not big on medication unless it's totally necessary, Dr. Geoff Cohen immediately labeled me as a hypochondriac, grilling me about my health choices, but not really wanting to hear anything I said. Not only were he and his assistant openly rude and disrespectful, but he totally disregarded my symptoms and test results from a different doctor. I had only come to him for a second opinion because I heard he was good, but I left totally infuriated and disgusted with his lack of courtesy. I cannot even imagine how he gets by treating patients like this, but if you are considering him, please reconsider your options. Total waste of time, money and patience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Eleven yrs. ago I was given mnths until I would meet Jesus. My Dr. told me if he had the cancer I had he would see Dr. Cohen. Dr.Cohen took me on and did the surgery. Dr. Cohen is straight to the point, no nonsense. I was in a bad situation and knew it so did Dr. Cohen. With little chance of long survival Dr. Cohen did his best. Eleven yrs. later I'm writing this evaluation. Proof that Dr. Cohen is the best.Robert

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Cohen is a phenomenal doctor, but unfortunately so many people love him and he tries to squeeze in everyone that needs help that he can't help but run late. I know if my husband needed to be seen and I had to wait I would do it in a heartbeat because Dr. Cohen will give him the care he needs. He's worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. Cohen is very knowledgable and trustworthy. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][114446].votes_count ]]