Rate Dr. Doy O. Gay

Dr. Doy O. Gay's Ratings

I am a 61 year old women veteran with major depression. Dr Gay accussed me of arguring with him when it was only because I was having a panic attic which I did not get a chance to explain that to him.I also have anxiety disorder. I was not being rude to him but he was and also un unprofressional. After interrupting want I was telling him about my problems twice he then said he would not argue with me anymore and could not help me.I know he thought I was asking for pain medication but that was not true I had been having pain in right TMJ and asked if a test could be done. I meant an x-ray of course. I did tell him that I had recently been released by my pain doctor and that a lot of the others I had talked to needed a reference from a general doctor. I had some of my med records with me and had signed a release form so he could get all others. I would not take a sick fish to this so called doctor. What has happened to do no harm. He harmed me emotionally. that was the second time.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Gay for 12 years now and I trust him. If I have a concern he listens and tries to find a solution. If he is in doubt he will send you to a specialist. Dr, Gay does not have an ego problem with second opinion like most Drs.

Submitted June 30, 2010 | flag