Rate Dr. DANIEL P. SULLIVAN

Dr. DANIEL P. SULLIVAN's Ratings

His skills are good as a surgeon- we had no issues there. But when it comes customer service from his staff, we had the worst experience. We discontinued him because of this.

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

Just got two of my wisdom teeth out last Friday by Dr. Sullivan! It was quick and painless - well as painless as pulling wisdom teeth can be. LOL. Thanks Warren Oral Surgery! It's been a excellent experience!!!

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr. Sullivan on a referral from my dentist, to have a rear tooth extracted and a dental implant. I could not believe the painfree experience. I would highly recommend Dr. Sullivan to all other apprehensive "chickens". My experience was 101% positive.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr Sullivan is great. Very professional and compassionate. Everything went smoothly and successfully. We have been twice to this office for surgeries - would recommend highly.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2013 | flag

Dr Sullivan is an exceptional oral surgeon and his technique is precise and accomplished leaving very little, if any pain or bleeding (though this depends on the individual). His office is well automated and equipped with the best in dental machines. The staff is delightful and they take an interest in their patients by remembering your name and your history with them. All my procedures were done in a short time and were essentially painless. He has a technique he uses with Novacain that eliminates intitial needle pain. It's no wonder he's been rated as the top Oral Surgeon in NEw Jersey for 3 years straight by NJ Monthly.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Sullivan is very compassionate, kind, intelligent,and very professional. It is actually an pleasant experience not painful as one would imagine. His office is beautiful and very clean. His staff is wonderful very helpful.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag