Rate Dr. John L. LYTLE

Dr. John L. LYTLE's Ratings

Wow, I don't know where to begin. Where has the care in healthcare gone to? Dr Lytle hates it if you so much as ask one question. He will jump on you and talk down to you as though you are not allowed, even if its a very valid question such as "when do you think the mouth will heal?" He jumped at me and said implants take time, and that he's explained it already one time before to my family member. Well, I'm sorry doctor but i wasn't there when you explained it so excuse me for asking a question. He's rude, spends as little time as possible with you, and basically wants to schedule as many patients as possible so they can make even more money than they already do. Again, where has the care in healthcare gone to? It angers me that doctors treat their patients this way, especially considering the treatment cost is thousands. Save yourself the trouble.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

This is one of the top dental surgeons in LA. Top staff and top doctor. Highly recommended. Implants are a specialty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115036].votes_count ]]