Rate Dr. Scott B. Arnett

Dr. Scott B. Arnett's Ratings

He is very rude and opinionated and has a god complex, lacks humility towards his patients

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2546185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I like Dr Arnett because he takes his time and explains your condition to you.He also takes time to answer your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2014

I don't know who these people are making these negative comments. I've went there for years and other than being kinda blunt dr Arnett isn't rude at all. Some people just want to have everything their way and never be told anything negative. I pay good money to hear the truth; not a bunch of fluff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2010

Dr.Arnett was very rude to my parents who are elderly and dont hear well.If he is like that in front of the kids I hate to how he treated them when we couldnt be there.They did not go back to him and it was their wishes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2010

Other than being about 30 minutes off schedule, I have no complaints.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115053].votes_count ]]