Rate Dr. KEVIN T. AXX

Dr. KEVIN T. AXX's Ratings

Root canal, three roots, Dr. Axx is very knowledgeable, he was honest upfront about difficulty due to curved roots. Staff answered all questions. Less than one hour in and out. I kept my tooth. Amount is irrelevant, all providers and insurance companies prices vary wildly.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

I had to wait 55 minutes for my appointment. Dr. Axx was not able to help me due to a problem with my tooth, yet charged me $320.00 out of pocket. The staff said insurance wouldn't cover an incompleter procedure. I felt like I got ripped off. He should of completed enough of the procedure so the insurance would pay. What he charged was almost as much as a rootcanal, yet I didn't get the rootcanal. Seems wrong.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

Experience was painless and very comfortable. Dr Axx and his staff were very attentive to my needs and were very patient with the anxiety I have when I need a root canal. I have recommended him to everyone!

Submitted June 6, 2013 | flag

Very professional office with experienced doctors and staff.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag