Rate Dr. LAURENCE V. HICKS

Dr. LAURENCE V. HICKS's Ratings

Dr. Hicks goes out of his way for people. He will sit down and listen to you and explain things in regular language. I had an abnormal papsmear that my OBGYN never told me about. But when he got the records he actually treated me before it turned into a worse problem. They are fast and getting prior authorizations done. Dr. Hicks is vastly knowledgeable in medicine. No one ever looked at my vitamin D level, and he did and it was low. He helped transform my life by caring enough to listen to my medical problems and help me find solutions!

Submitted Jan. 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hicks is the most wonderful physician I have seen in my life. I was deteriorating when I Found him , and in this past year I have got a new job, gotten married, and I am so happy to be alive. Dr. Hicks has saved my life, and I sincerely thank him for his kindness, and agressive efforts to get me healthy again. I wish there were more doctors out there like Dr. Hicks.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2010 | flag