Rate Dr. Angela F. Jannelli

Dr. Angela F. Jannelli's Ratings

This Dr. has absolutely got to be on the top of the list as being unprofessional, discourteous and out right rude. Fortunately I dont need to see her often, but when I have she likes to talk about her pets and then after about 15 mins she will finally get around to asking how I am doing. I've also waited an extremely long time in the waiting room (about 30 mins) while hearing her in the room with the previous patient chatting and laughing about personal business instead of trying to stay on schedule and keeping in mind those of us still waiting. My previous appt with her will definetely be my last.

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

This doctor has got to be the rudest and unprofessional doctor I have ever went to.How she ever got a license to practice is beyond me.She sat there drinking a soda all the time she was examining me,what a waste of 35 dollars.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag