Rate Dr. Kathryn S. Wildy

Dr. Kathryn S. Wildy's Ratings

Dr.Wildy is excellent. She is polite, pleasent and knowledgable. I have only seen her once so far but I have a confidence in the new medicine regime that she has prescribed for me. Having worked with another rheumatologist in the Omaha area, I truely appreciate her caring, knowledge and excellent communication skills. The office staff, however, needs to be schooled in customer service. Don't be discouraged by their rudness in trying to make an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Wildy for about 5 years now and she is AWESOME! Some of the staff came with her from the old location and some of the new ones are a bit rough but I have been very pleased with the level of care I have received. She definitely lets you know she cares-I recently missed an appointment with her and the nurse called a few hours later with a list of questions that Dr. Wildy wanted updates on since I didn't make it in and to reschedule. She is also younger and more willing to try things then some of my past RA docs have done. You will have to take me away kicking and screaming.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

She is a good Dr. but her staff, from the front desk to the nurses, make going to her very unpleasant.She used to practice at Jenny Edmunds in Council Bluffs, and when she was there it was a totally different envoronment. Everyone there was very helpful, nice and pleasant. Too ba she changed locations. I would not go back because of this

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

I used to think she was a pretty good Dr. until she changed her location and her partners. Her office staff are very unprofessional, half the time you can't even get them to ans. the phone, you get voice mail. Her nurses are very inconsiderate, not helpful at all. Dr. Wildy seems very rushed, not taking time to really ask questions or show concern. The wait in the office seems extra ordinary long, then you have to wait again when they finally put you in a room. I quit seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][115767].votes_count ]]