Rate Dr. Mary H. Parsons

Dr. Mary H. Parsons's Ratings

Dr. Parsons is very busy and that may be why she is inclined to prescribe band aids and not search to get to the root of the problem. I agree with the pill pushing comment. I'm sure she cares about her patients but like most doctors the money is the real motivating factor.

Submitted June 4, 2009 | flag

After visiting with other doctors, and knowing the "problem" wasn't in my "head" and not wanting to live with symptoms (as I was told to do), Dr. Parsons was the one who correctly diagnosed an under-active thyroid. She doesn't JUST read charts. Fact: an underactive thyroid has a range. Other docs said, "Within normal" "no problems" Parsons put together facts, taking into account symptoms, reading previous charts as well. She runs the clinic in PC, so is more difficult to get in to see than some other docs. She has taken the time to call in refills for prescription that i forgot to bring with me while on vacation. She is a serious/business type person and more to the point. Additionally, she "gives back" to the community by volunteerism.

Submitted April 30, 2009 | flag

This doctor does not care about her patients. She is a money maker and thats it. She will be happy to be your doctor as long as you don't bother her too much. She doesn't like to return calls. She will avoid you if you have too many questions or question her on her diagnosis. I have never seen a bigger pill pusher either. Be careful.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2008 | flag