Dr. Eric L. Arbuckle

Dr. Eric L. Arbuckle

Rate Dr. Eric L. Arbuckle

Dr. Eric L. Arbuckle's Ratings

I have been a patient of Gary Arbuckle & Eric for over 30 years and was never dissapointed in the care they provided,I trust everything they do. I have had just about every dental prosedure there is and was never in any pain.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Arbuckle is great. I've been seeing him for 5 years and I will not see anyone else.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2009 | flag

Best dentist I ever went to. The cairs have their own flatscreen TVs to watch while he works on your teeth. The staff is the best- they keep you in the loop and work with you to meet your needs.

Submitted July 2, 2009 | flag

Everyone in the office is friendly and the doctors take the time to get to know you. It is a wonderful office and I would recommend them to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2009 | flag

Waiting room with current magazines and nice TV for bored spouse and family. The doctor was punctual, and took time to actually look at my teeth and staff was friendly. Overall great experience.

Submitted April 11, 2007 | flag

Had to wait quite a bit before dental hygenist came to see me. Quick and efficient clean. Dr. Arbuckle was very pleasant and gentle. Office staff was truly into customer service.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2007 | flag

From the moment I called them they were warm and friendly. I did not get a chance to even sit down in the waiting area. They had me in and were working within 5 min. The office is fast paced and busy but there is a quiet order. All of the staff takes time to talk to you. I do NOT feel like a number. They want to know me. GREAT work.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2006 | flag

I was late... they were not. Extremely professional and friendly office.

Submitted March 26, 2006 | flag