Dr. RINA GOLDBERG

Grad. Year: 1992

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. RINA GOLDBERG has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 2636625
30/04/13 5 5 5 5 She has been been my neurologist since I was 12 I am now almost 20. She's not like most doctors she actually cares and that's why I like I feel like I can really tell her how I'm feeling and not be afraid for her to be like no you don't have that she will listen and take what I say into consideration. It's a great environment all around. She's always been there for me in HS when I was having a tough time she helped me realize I wasn't weird for having epilepsy.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2578502
06/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Goldberg is one of the most sincere, warmest, and best doctors I have ever had the priviledge to know. She is extremely helpful and always available when needed. She has been instrumental in my son's care. One thing that is most amazing is she has an open mind and listens to what parents have to say. She makes her time seem beneficial for everyone involved, not just throwing her opinions down your throat. I would recommend her to anyone that wanted a great doctor and great care.>> SY
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2491806
06/12/12 5 4 5 5 great pediatric neurologist, highly knowledgeable, lovely person, has made an enormous difference in my son's quality of life.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield