You may also like

Rate Dr. Brian Kreul

Dr. Brian Kreul's Ratings

I had been looking for a doctor to do my best reduction surgery. I first went to another doctor and was treated so terrible. She never shook my hands, refused to do the surgery, and said she would call me in 6 months. I cried for hours after that visit. In the middle of my crying, I called Dr kreul and the receptionist was so nice she called me down and scheduled me in.
When I walked into their office, I didn't even sit in the waiting room, the brought me into another room, talked to me and after took me into another exam room. When Dr kreul walked in that day he sat right in front of me held my hands and talked to me! I cried because he listened.
All of the ladies there did not look at me differently, and I booked my surgery prior to leaving that day, knowing that this was the Dr I wanted to do my surgery.
I recommend him to anyone I talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I had a chin implant less than a year ago. I made my appointment and went in for surgery. The day of surgery I was discharged almost immediately after I woke up and asked for aftercare instructions, they said he didnt have any because he doesnt do this kind of procedure very often. Um ok, then after recovering a bit I looked for my follow up appointment time and date, there was none. I had to call and ask if they wanted to see me again to check on my healing. Once I was in there I told him the implant had moved.... he then appeared to become agitated and handled my face pretty roughly causing pain. He then told me there was nothing he could do accept remove the implant and then left the room after I told him I wanted to see how it healed. I told someone close to me I was upset by how the whole surgery was handled, I then got a call from the staff saying that " a little birdy told them I was unhappy with the surgery and they offered me free botox " this was in a voicemail. Are you serious? How about fixing the implant? Now about 9 months later the nerve is still damaged, the arm is in my gums and the base appears to have slipped under my actual chin/jaw bone. I am going in to another dr to see what is going on

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

Dr. Kreul and his staff are really caring and compassionate. They truly care about their patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

This man is the worst he actually was on his cell phone which was given to him by the staff and he took two calls while taking a biopsy in my brain, I would never never recommend him ever.AND THE WO CALLS WERE FROM HIS WIFE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2281481].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Brian Kreul is wonderful and so is his nurse Christine. Both kind and professional but they had a light air about them that allowed them to still make lighthearted jokes and ease my woes. I felt as though he truly cared about me and my well being and comfort before, during and after. Christine is a warm energy and I automatically felt relaxed in the room with her. I almost forgot I was naked and marked up I was so at ease. And his surgery is so precise, he takes his time and is very serious about perfection. Barely any scarring after a year.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][281387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

I had a mid range face lift May 2012. This was the first plastic surgery I'd ever had and I was a little fearful anticipating what I was in for. The doctor and the staff in this practice are top notch. By the time I was ready for surgery I was at ease and felt completely confident regarding the decision I had made. I have never had a second thought and am very happy with the results. I am in fact going back for a brow lift next week! Dr. Kruel is a great surgeon and his staff is incredible. They are knowledgeable, very helpful, on top of things and very easy to communicate with. I have no hesitation referring people to him because I have been so happy with the results I got!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][281386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Dr. Kreul and his staff are all wonderful, caring people. From your very first visit, you will know you chose the right place. The care that they show you feels genuine, not like you are just another patient, here to make money off of. They show you that they truly care for you and your needs. Dr. Kreul's work is amazing! He transformed my aging, sagging breasts, into the breasts of a 20 year old! They are absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend this Dr., for anyone seeking a breast reduction and lift. You will feel so cared for and in good hands and be sooo please, with the new you!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][281385].votes_count ]]