Rate Dr. Brian Kreul

Dr. Brian Kreul's Ratings

Dr. Kreul and his staff are really caring and compassionate. They truly care about their patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

This man is the worst he actually was on his cell phone which was given to him by the staff and he took two calls while taking a biopsy in my brain, I would never never recommend him ever.AND THE WO CALLS WERE FROM HIS WIFE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2281481].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Brian Kreul is wonderful and so is his nurse Christine. Both kind and professional but they had a light air about them that allowed them to still make lighthearted jokes and ease my woes. I felt as though he truly cared about me and my well being and comfort before, during and after. Christine is a warm energy and I automatically felt relaxed in the room with her. I almost forgot I was naked and marked up I was so at ease. And his surgery is so precise, he takes his time and is very serious about perfection. Barely any scarring after a year.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][281387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

I had a mid range face lift May 2012. This was the first plastic surgery I'd ever had and I was a little fearful anticipating what I was in for. The doctor and the staff in this practice are top notch. By the time I was ready for surgery I was at ease and felt completely confident regarding the decision I had made. I have never had a second thought and am very happy with the results. I am in fact going back for a brow lift next week! Dr. Kruel is a great surgeon and his staff is incredible. They are knowledgeable, very helpful, on top of things and very easy to communicate with. I have no hesitation referring people to him because I have been so happy with the results I got!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][281386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Dr. Kreul and his staff are all wonderful, caring people. From your very first visit, you will know you chose the right place. The care that they show you feels genuine, not like you are just another patient, here to make money off of. They show you that they truly care for you and your needs. Dr. Kreul's work is amazing! He transformed my aging, sagging breasts, into the breasts of a 20 year old! They are absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend this Dr., for anyone seeking a breast reduction and lift. You will feel so cared for and in good hands and be sooo please, with the new you!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][281385].votes_count ]]