Dr. BRIAN KREUL

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 07/05/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. BRIAN KREUL has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon-related: plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, breast enhancement, breast reduction, liposuction, chin implant, rhinoplasty, nose job, tummy tuck, botox, face lift, boob job, butt lift
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5566857
17/06/14 2 4 2 2 This man is the worst he actually was on his cell phone which was given to him by the staff and he took two calls while taking a biopsy in my brain, I would never never recommend him ever.AND THE WO CALLS WERE FROM HIS WIFE!
Insurance: OHIP
RID: 5037638

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond
RID: 3624100
04/12/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Brian Kreul is wonderful and so is his nurse Christine. Both kind and professional but they had a light air about them that allowed them to still make lighthearted jokes and ease my woes. I felt as though he truly cared about me and my well being and comfort before, during and after. Christine is a warm energy and I automatically felt relaxed in the room with her. I almost forgot I was naked and marked up I was so at ease. And his surgery is so precise, he takes his time and is very serious about perfection. Barely any scarring after a year.
Paid (or co-pay): $10500
RID: 2547454
31/01/13 5 5 5 5 I had a mid range face lift May 2012. This was the first plastic surgery I'd ever had and I was a little fearful anticipating what I was in for. The doctor and the staff in this practice are top notch. By the time I was ready for surgery I was at ease and felt completely confident regarding the decision I had made. I have never had a second thought and am very happy with the results. I am in fact going back for a brow lift next week! Dr. Kruel is a great surgeon and his staff is incredible. They are knowledgeable, very helpful, on top of things and very easy to communicate with. I have no hesitation referring people to him because I have been so happy with the results I got!  Respond
RID: 1557044
09/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kreul and his staff are all wonderful, caring people. From your very first visit, you will know you chose the right place. The care that they show you feels genuine, not like you are just another patient, here to make money off of. They show you that they truly care for you and your needs. Dr. Kreul's work is amazing! He transformed my aging, sagging breasts, into the breasts of a 20 year old! They are absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend this Dr., for anyone seeking a breast reduction and lift. You will feel so cared for and in good hands and be sooo please, with the new you!
Insurance: Aetna