Rate Dr. ZAKEE O. SHABAZZ

Dr. ZAKEE O. SHABAZZ's Ratings

I love Dr. Shabazz. He took the time to properly diagnose my problem. He took the time to answer my questions. He completed forms that I needed for insurance. He listened and he explained and gave a proper treatment plan. His staff is so friendly that I enjoyed speaking with them when I came to the office. He is very skilled and knowledgeable. I have referred several people to him and everyone seems very pleased. I would highly recommend Dr. Shabazz.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

I had chronic foot pain for over 1 year, when I went to see Dr. Shabazz. He was my second opinion and I was releved to be able to find someone who really knows his business. He explained my options, and he ended up doing surgery on my left foot. Everything went well, before and after the surgery he visited me often and listened patiently to all of my concerns. Guided me all the way. Im back on my feet, slowly recovering and he is still supporting and taking good care of me. In the practise everyone is very nice. Highly recomending Dr. Shabazz to everyone!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever encountered. Really knows his business.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

The most compasionate doctor around. I saw him for an emergency with my foot and he performed 3 surgeries to attempt to save my toe. He has the most friendly and sympatheic bedside manner. Highly recommend him to anyone needing a foot doctor.

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

I came to Dr. Shabazz with a severe case of Hallux Ridgidus. I had visited another podiatrist and Dr. Shabazz was my second opinion. In my first visit to Dr. Shabazz, he explained my problem and gave me different options. He was very easy to talk to and I felt that I was his only patient for the day. He took all the time neccessary to talk to me. He answered all my questions so I would be able to understand my problem. I decided to have joint fusion surgery. Dr. Shabazz did the surgery at Fair Oaks Hospital. The folks at Fair Oaks were wonderful, everyone was concerned with my comfort. It is now 3 months after surgery and for the first time in 2 years my foot is pain free. I would definately go to Dr. Shabazz again and would recommend him to anybody.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Shabazz is fantastic! he has performed surgery on my daughters foot and worked on mine as well, he really listens to what your concerns are. i have reconmended him to all friends and family.

Submitted April 24, 2012 | flag

very personable :) very knowledgable & explained things very well. also allowed my input without acting like "he knows best". Wonderful doctor. Injured myself falling down stairs, did have any surgery with him.

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

I will highly recommend him to everyone. You won't regret it.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor and staff! I travel from DC to his office in Fairfax, VA which is 26 miles. Worth the trip!

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Shabazz is very pleasant and knowledgeable. His office is beautiful and and his staff is nice and helpful. Great experience. I would recommend him highly.

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag