Rate Dr. Erik K. Alexander

Dr. Erik K. Alexander's Ratings

thoughtful and a fabulous bedside manner. very smart, and leading the field with research and cutting edge patient care. I was most impressed with this national leader who is also a great doctor

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

Is there a rating other than BEST! He did everything absolutely right and was never patronizing with this older woman. He made something scary almost pleasant. Obviously he should have the highly rating.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2011 | flag

went to see him for thyroid cancer - very knowledgeable. also emails, which is rare and very helpful. friendly, responsive, knows his stuff.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2011 | flag

Wonderful bedside manner and very responsive to phone calls. I was so nervous about a thyroid procedure, and he put me totally at ease, and then called me with results as soon as he had them -- actually sooner than he said he'd have them. He's tops on my list, and I'm grateful he's my endocrinologist.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2009 | flag

A super doctor. Very intelligent and very caring. spent more time with me than I anticipated. A leader in the field of endocrinology. I have nothing but praise to add.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2007 | flag

Dr. Alexander is a very caring, considerate, and knowledgable Dr. I feel very fortunate to be his patient.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2007 | flag

A cut above most endocrynologist in Massachusetts. Caring man who knows what he is going.

Submitted March 24, 2006 | flag