Rate Dr. Mark A. Seiden

Dr. Mark A. Seiden's Ratings

I saw Dr. Seiden for a foot injury made worse by my not seeking medical attention more
quickly. In spite of this poor decision in regard to the injury Dr. Seiden was kind and patient
in addressing my concerns during the first and all subsequent visits. Dr. Seiden's staff on
the phone and in person are kind and very supportive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Seiden is great. He has been so good about finding out what is wrong and the best way to fix it. His schedule is very convenient. His staff is helpful and polite. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Excellent physician, he is always friendly. Takes his time and answers all my questions. Great doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Seiden and his staff at The Foot Doctors. I recently had foot surgery and I am very thankful for his expertise and attention. Dr. Seiden is extremely caring, he listens and explains what needs to be done ! Thank you Dr. Seiden !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

I went to Dr. Seiden because I had a bump on the side of my big toe. It did not hurt, but my wife was worried about it, so I went. The first thing he did was grab the toe and bend it forward causing me excruciating pain. He said that is how far it is suppose to bend, and that I had limited movement in the toe. Unfortunately, after he hurt the toe, I decided to have surgery to fix the problem. The surgery made it worse, and now my toe is always in pain. On my post-op visit, he once again bent the toe forward, causing excruciating pain once again. He said he was testing it for proper movement.....Seriously? I just had surgery on it!! Needless to say, I did not go to my next scheduled post-op appointment. Before I went to see him, I had no pain. Now I am in pain every day, and probably will be for the rest of my life. It has been about 9 months since he cut on my toe, and it still hurts every time I just try to stand up. I used to walk 2-3 miles per day, now I am lucky just to make my way around the house due to the pain. Thanks a lot, Dr. Seiden!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr. Seiden basically wanted to get me in and out as soon as he could. Made me feel kind of dumb and acted like I didn't know anything about my injury. Paid a tremendous fee for insoles that are very uncomfortable and did not help me at all. He was kind of rude and when I told him what other doctors had diagnosed me with, he just kind of went with it and barely examined by foot. I went to get another opinion and left with nothing new. His staff was very friendly and helpful when dealing with insurance stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2282233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

He was not very helpful or friendly. He got me in and out as quick as possible. They over charged for the orthopedic insoles and adjusting them was an expensive appointment too. Basically gave me no successful outcome or alternative to relieve the pain I get from heel spurs. He was not a good listener. And the orthotic insoles were painful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][282528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

I absolutely loved Dr. Seiden and his nurse, Liz. They were so helpful and always punctual. As soon as I told them what the problem was, they immediately knew what was going on with my foot. They were so good to work with and made my visits very enjoyable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][282527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Seiden and his staff, especially Liz, are wonderful, caring people. They have taken care of my every need in a very caring, thoughtful manner. I have had many problems with both of my feet and they always go above and beyond to make me understand what is happening and taken a coarse of action to solve all my problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Seiden to anyone needing a good foot doctor. When my feet were bad I got a phone call from him or his office the next day to see how things were going. I cannot say enough about this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][282526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Dr. Seiden and his nurse, Liz were wonderful! They were both very knowledgeable, very friendly and helpful. 5 stars for them!! However, I had orthotics made, they came in, and they were suppose to mail them to me. I called with the address, and 10 days later called back to see where they were, only to find that they had not been mailed. I was given a line of excuses and lies and told that I could not speak to Dr. Seiden. Amy was very rude and unhelpful, and refused to do anything to fix the matter. So BEWARE if you are wanting anything mailed to you. The unprofessionalism of the front desk staff really left me with a bad impression. I wish that Dr.'s employees were as good as he is - he deserves better people to work for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][282525].votes_count ]]