Rate Dr. MARK A. SEIDEN

Dr. MARK A. SEIDEN's Ratings

Dr. Seiden basically wanted to get me in and out as soon as he could. Made me feel kind of dumb and acted like I didn't know anything about my injury. Paid a tremendous fee for insoles that are very uncomfortable and did not help me at all. He was kind of rude and when I told him what other doctors had diagnosed me with, he just kind of went with it and barely examined by foot. I went to get another opinion and left with nothing new. His staff was very friendly and helpful when dealing with insurance stuff.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

He was not very helpful or friendly. He got me in and out as quick as possible. They over charged for the orthopedic insoles and adjusting them was an expensive appointment too. Basically gave me no successful outcome or alternative to relieve the pain I get from heel spurs. He was not a good listener. And the orthotic insoles were painful.

Submitted July 28, 2013 | flag

I absolutely loved Dr. Seiden and his nurse, Liz. They were so helpful and always punctual. As soon as I told them what the problem was, they immediately knew what was going on with my foot. They were so good to work with and made my visits very enjoyable.

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Seiden and his staff, especially Liz, are wonderful, caring people. They have taken care of my every need in a very caring, thoughtful manner. I have had many problems with both of my feet and they always go above and beyond to make me understand what is happening and taken a coarse of action to solve all my problems. I would highly recommend Dr. Seiden to anyone needing a good foot doctor. When my feet were bad I got a phone call from him or his office the next day to see how things were going. I cannot say enough about this office.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Seiden and his nurse, Liz were wonderful! They were both very knowledgeable, very friendly and helpful. 5 stars for them!! However, I had orthotics made, they came in, and they were suppose to mail them to me. I called with the address, and 10 days later called back to see where they were, only to find that they had not been mailed. I was given a line of excuses and lies and told that I could not speak to Dr. Seiden. Amy was very rude and unhelpful, and refused to do anything to fix the matter. So BEWARE if you are wanting anything mailed to you. The unprofessionalism of the front desk staff really left me with a bad impression. I wish that Dr.'s employees were as good as he is - he deserves better people to work for him.

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag