Rate Dr. Dawn M. Arnold

Dr. Dawn M. Arnold's Ratings

A fabulous experience. I highly recommend Dr. Dawn Arnold.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Very professional. Dr. Arnold and her staff treat you like family. Most important there is very little waiting time. I highly recommend them.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag

I love her and her staff!One of the best offices I have ever been too.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Arnold is a great optometrist! She is very thorough and fully explains each procedure and exam. I think she is fairly priced as well.

Submitted Aug. 1, 2012 | flag

I went to see Dr. Arnold for my annual eye exam and I have nothing but good things to say about her. She is always very pleasant and her staff is amazing! She has been the only doctor that has gotten me to see well with my contact lenses. My family and I love this office.

Submitted July 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Arnold is fantastic- she is knowledgeable, professional, and pleasant. Unfortunately, her staff can be annoying - slow, controlling, a bit "attitudey."

Submitted June 20, 2011 | flag

She explains everything thoroughly. She is very nice, the staff is very helpful.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2011 | flag

Great staff, great doctor, and great location! Makes it a point to spend as much time with her patients.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2010 | flag