Dr. Magdy Nasra

Website:
Practice: Nasra Magdy MD
Hospital:
Phone:732-888-8255
Med. School:Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71)
Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Magdy Nasra has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

01/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.5
RID: 2570877
26/02/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nasra is by far the most compassionate physician I have ever met. He cares for both of my elderly parents and since I live out of state, I can rest easy knowing they are under Dr. Nasra's care. He is thorough, knowledgeable, kind and patient. He always takes the time necessary to explain everything. He has devoted his life to making a difference and I can tell you that he has made a HUGE difference in the quality of my parents' lives. Changing to Dr. Nasra's pracice was the best thing I could have done for them.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2349997
11/07/12 5 5 5 5 I was so fed up with my primary doctor and searched for a new one. I decided to try Dr. Nasra based on some good reviews I have seen. I was very impressed with the friendliness of his office. The nurse Ewa was so wonderful in easing my anxieties. The doctor was really interested in my health and history. He has a wonderful bedside manner and great follow up. I never thought I would pick a NJ doctor over a NY one. The whole experience for me was wonderful and I will have my whole family use him as their doctor.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2084323
27/04/12 3 4 5 5 Wonderful bedside manner, very knowledgable... office could be more together.....
RID: 1629248
09/11/11 5 5 5 5 There is nothing bad to say about Dr. Nasra. He is understanding, caring and knowledgeable. His patients mean everything to him. He will not leave the room until you fully understand what he told you. I have my entire family going to him as well as friends and co-workers. When anyone askes for a doctor they should go to, I always say Dr. Nasra.
RID: 1004409
07/10/09 5 5 5 5 I have been to Dr, Nasra office a few times, and eveytime I am there, he gives me his full attention. He explains what may be happening, or going to happen. My whole family uses him, and his staff is very friendly. I would recommend. One negative thing- if you have an emergency on a weekend, he is unavailable. but overall a good dr!
RID: 796443
21/02/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nasra is an absolute pleasure to deal with. I almost look forward to my visits. He is very knowledgable and helpful. I recommend him to my friends, and they love seeing him as well. He has alot of patience and a very positive attitude. One of the best doctors I've had the pleasure of dealing with.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 789446
13/02/09 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr Nasra for about 10 years now and highly disagree with the first review. I have never know Dr Nasra to be anything but estremely pleasant and personable. He is knowledgeable and also listens, takes his time and is very thorough. I have recommended him to my family and friends who also like him.
Insurance: Medicare