Rate Dr. Ivan S. Tarkin

Dr. Ivan S. Tarkin's Ratings

Great surgeon & his critical thinking was right on target You are in great hands with Dr. Tarkin & his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][282886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2013

Probably one of the best, if not the best, orthopedic doctors in Pittsburgh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][282885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I was in an accident and received a titanium rod and screws in my left leg femor. I can't say enough goodness about Doctor Tarkin. He is extremely knowledgeable, helpfull and very polite. He got me through a very trying time. I would recommend him to someone needing his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][282884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

I severely broke my ankle and Dr. Tarkin gave me realistic but positive expectations. He could not be nicer and he makes you feel like you his only patient! I am so happy that I as able to see him. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a compassionate but incredibly competent orthopedic surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][282883].votes_count ]]