Dr. IVAN S. TARKIN

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. IVAN S. TARKIN has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9
RID: 3643567
28/12/13 5 4 5 5 Great surgeon & his critical thinking was right on target You are in great hands with Dr. Tarkin & his staff.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "IVAN" to "IVAN S."
RID: 2079943
24/04/12 5 5 5 5 Probably one of the best, if not the best, orthopedic doctors in Pittsburgh.
Insurance: Veterans Administration
RID: 1508673
10/08/11 5 5 5 5 I was in an accident and received a titanium rod and screws in my left leg femor. I can't say enough goodness about Doctor Tarkin. He is extremely knowledgeable, helpfull and very polite. He got me through a very trying time. I would recommend him to someone needing his services.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 1448174
24/05/11 5 3 5 5 I severely broke my ankle and Dr. Tarkin gave me realistic but positive expectations. He could not be nicer and he makes you feel like you his only patient! I am so happy that I as able to see him. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a compassionate but incredibly competent orthopedic surgeon!
Insurance: UPMC