Dr. Martin Murcek

Rate Dr. Martin Murcek

Dr. Martin Murcek's Ratings

Ten yrs ago my son was continually ill in ways the docs treated as common infections. But the longterm extreme irritability in my son told me something more was going on. God led me to Dr. Murcek & after reporting the different infections he'd had the previous two years, Dr. Murcek tested my son for a disease that kills 1/3 of those who get it. He saved my son's life! The office experience wasn't superb, but was never bad. We did have to wait an hour or so each time, but I did not find the receptionists to be rude; perhaps a bit impersonal, but had no issues at all. And the nurses were fine. But even if they weren't, Dr. Murcek is a Godsend. I don't know if he's still practicing, but wanted to share my gratitude for him. I sincerely thank God for Dr. Murcek and will never forget what he did for us.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Murcek, he is very friendly, knowledgeable and a wonderful doctor. However I agree with with the other patients about his office staff they are AWFUL!!The one woman named Cathy is so rude and obnixous she actually yelled at me about my co-payment. The staff is always talking about their personal problems,it is very unprofessional. Dr. Murcek is a very special doctor.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2009 | flag

Yes, it's true the nurses are rude but Dr. Murck is the best physican I have even been too. The wait is worth it. I fly from the west coast to east coast to see him and would wait all day if I had to. There has been no other physican that has accurately treated me. I have been going to him for 20 years and will continue to go until he no longer practices. He is top notch. A+++++

Submitted April 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Murcek, is a wonderful doctor and very helpful in diagnois of a problem, and helped in finding my problem. But there is a wait of 3 to 4 hrs to see him,and the staff especially the nurses seem to be really dumb they are not helpful and they act if they have no knowledge of anything.I thought they were all on drugs or something. When you call to make a appointment you wait on the phone for ever, I had to hang up many times, and when you finally get through, the woman who answer the call are so rude to you . I will probably change doctors, due to the fact Dr.Murcek is getting older. He is a great man.

Submitted March 11, 2009 | flag