Rate Dr. John P. GALLAGHER

Dr. John P. GALLAGHER's Ratings

As the other people stars he was very rude know it all. My daughter has been diagnosed as bipolar and was refered to him. After one session he caused additional frustration. On not just me but also my daughter who desperately wants help. What a waste of time! Hes very rude and he talks môre than he listens! Maybe he needs therapy :/

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2282591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

The "office" is in a house that isn't well lit and has outdated furnishings inside. Dr. "Know it all" John P. Gallagher, PH.D. is no help to anyone but himself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Dr. Gallagher seems to think his time-out program is the only thing that works for people. Like the other reviewer, I felt like just "barked" back when I questioned his program. Well, after 3 sessions (5 weeks), his T.O program didn't do a damn thing for my son. My son actually has PTSD and he seemed to not want to deal with it. Waste of time. He was rude and had an unprofessional attitude, making snide comments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

Tries to dress professional, but is not very acknowledgable about Autism/Asperger's Syndrome and has claimed many to have Oppositional Defiant Disorder or behavioral disorders when they have autism. He is very rude in manner, not kind at all, will not listen to you and quickly jumps to talking. His chair was squeaky last I went to him and it was very annoyijng and with his deep voice, he was very annoying in manner and gave me an unpleasant feeling when entering his office. He also seems to be the type to "think he knows it all" and you cannot tell him how you feel, without feeling attacked. I know a few older people he tended to have been more nicer too (maybe he works better with older individuals), but every younger person he has had in his office he has thought of as rude. I give him a thumbs down... He isn't very courtesy and very well, professionally. He is also very immature. Definitely stay away from this guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][283092].votes_count ]]