Rate Dr. Salwan Abiezzi

Dr. Salwan Abiezzi's Ratings

The most compassionate and intelligent doctor I have ever encountered, I am luck to have Dr. Sal Abiezzi as my Doctor. Enough said!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2626128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Salway AbiEzzi is a brilliant, kind, compassionate, sensitive doctor, the finest physician my husband and I had encountered in our lives--and each of us was over 70 when we met him. A patient of Dr. AbiEzzi's connected my husband and me with him, after the doctors in our home town of Hilo, Hawaii were unable to diagnose my husband's condition. Dr. AbiEzzi met with us for over an hour on our initial and subsequent visits, coordinated my husband's interviews with five different specialists and six different lab tests at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation, and--a little over a week after our first visit with him, counseled us on the definitive diagnosis of ALS, arrived at by a specialist. He continued to work with and counsel us during the month until we returned home, helping us to prepare emotionally and in practical terms for my husband's fate. He gave us courage and comfort as well as a rational understanding of what was happening. Thank heaven for his care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2624919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

One of the best physicians I have encountered. Extremely knowledgeable and takes his time explaining and discussing your situation and options. Very accommodating and cares about his patients. I'm very lucky to know him and have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2624800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Smart and compassionate. A rare combination. If you can make him your pcp, you are lucky.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2624709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Best doctor and most caring and compassionate I have ever seen. Anybody who can't see that needs a mental evaluation.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2624623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Abiezzi has been providing me with healthcare advice for more than ten years. He has always impressed me with his medical knowledge, spot on diagnosis, and with his approach of taking the time to understand the detailed background of issues before proposing remedies. He is friendly, available and eager to help. He emphasises and advises about healthy living, as a preventative approach to medicine. I highly recommend him for long term family healthcare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

I came in to see Dr. Abiezzi because my regular doctor was unavailable. He was unprofessional and actually walked in on me changing. In addition, he did not log the notes he verbally expressed to me. As a result when I came for my follow up appointment the nurses did not acknowledge his diagnosis and I wasted about four hours at the hospital. Do not recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][116296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2012

Dr Abiezzi was my PCP for nearly 10 years before moving to part of the PAMF practice which isn't covered by my insurance. He was always very pleasant, asks a lot of questions and actually listens to the answers carefully. Always had the impression that he was fully focused on any issue at hand.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][116295].votes_count ]]