Rate Dr. Jack B. Anon

Dr. Jack B. Anon's Ratings

Best Doc in the ENT practice. Very attentive to me, the parent, as well as my daughter. We felt very comfortable, and at ease. Best part of the visit was he developed a plan of action that gave us the answer to my child's issues! He found she had a problem with her immune system, and that is why she had so many infections.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2014 | flag

This doctor was awesome he was completely indulged in his work, he made me feel as if i was just a person not only a patient that lines his pockets. He made me feel completely comfortable while having my biopsy, and exam.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

I took my daughter to Dr. Anon for continual sinus issues. I suggested she may have a deviated septum as she had broken her nose as a child. He said that was not the case and she needed surgery. The surgery made no difference to her issues so I took her to Cleveland Clinic and found she indeed had a severe deviated septum and s if he had done a cat scan or even x-ray he would have seen it. The painful surgery was completely unnecessary!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2013 | flag

If only all of my doctors were like this one.....He actually paid more attention to my child then he did to me---and that was OK for us. Asked my son questions, and made sure my son understood what was happening.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Anon is very knowledgeable. However, his bedside manner is wanting.

Submitted June 19, 2012 | flag

Super Doc--has a sign on his wall reads something like "Dr Anon's block where kids rock". Everything about him is kid friendly, plus he has the knowledge to back it up.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor. I had a problem that I have seen several doctors for. Saw Dr Anon and after a thorough exam he found the problem!! He fixed it at last.Also, good personality- helpful and friendly.

Submitted June 23, 2008 | flag

Dr.Anon is the funniest doctor ive ever met ive gotten ear tubes so many times and he never fails to make it like its nothing i will never forget him he always will help you i love his majic trick and his jokes

Submitted Oct. 2, 2006 | flag

Dr. Jack B. Anon is a wonderful Doctor who gives his patients 110% and he loves his work. (If you're good, maybe he'll even show you some magic tricks!)

Submitted March 23, 2006 | flag