Rate Dr. Leigh J. Lachman

Dr. Leigh J. Lachman's Ratings

Wonderful Dr- Kind caring and comforting. I felt at ease right away.

Submitted April 23, 2012 | flag

He is really a super nice guy, funny as heck, and just the best. I had several benign keratoses removed from my face and have no scars whatsoever.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

I had my surgery over 15 years ago and he is the best Dr I have ever dealt with. He really cares about you " the patient".

Submitted July 26, 2009 | flag

I went to Dr. Lachman after months of trouble-shooting serious sinus problems. Ultimately, he performed a "roto-rootering" of my sinuses and corrected my deviated septum. He was thoughtful, caring and funny throughtout the months I spent with him and I recommend him to all my friends with ENT needs. The procedure has improved my quality of life so much and I believe it went as smoothly and "pleasantly" as such a thing can go :)

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

Funny, nice, knowledgable, and handsome;) I'm waiting for my procedure and I know he will do it right

Submitted June 20, 2008 | flag

Have been going to Dr. Lachman for years, EXCELLENT ENT doctor, wonderful very personable and extremely knowledgeable. All of my family also uses him for years. He also operated on one of my brother for his eyes (plastic surgery) excellent job)

Submitted May 7, 2008 | flag

Consulted with him about a revision rhinoplasty. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He decided he didn't want to operate on me. I got the impression that secondary rhinoplasty wasn't his specialty, however it seems he does quite a few primary rhinoplasties. While in waiting room, I spoke to several of his patients and they seemed to be happy with him. Seems like a good doctor for health related ENT issues and basic cosmetic surgery issues.

Submitted April 23, 2008 | flag

Dr. Lachman is very good at what he does and has an excellent bedside manner. His staff is also helpful and reasonably attentive.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2008 | flag

Simply excellent. He operated me three years ago and since has been providing 1st class assistance

Submitted Dec. 14, 2007 | flag

He is personable and knowledgable. I had an ear infection and he took care of it right away and explained in detail what he was doing and what caused it. I would definitely go back. There's a reason why the waiting time is so long--because he's good.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2007 | flag