Dr. OLEG DRUT

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 22/06/10    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. OLEG DRUT has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Orthodontist-related: dental braces, invisalign
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5551537
09/06/14 5 5 5 5 This doctor is awesome l. I got braces for For FREE! He is the best orthodontist ever!!!  Respond
RID: 2597737
23/03/13 2 2 1 1 I have terrible experience with oleg drut I was treated my another dendist he inflicted injuries to me my jaw misaligned and dislocated as well my articular disc I explained everything oleg drut the stituatin with other dendist and my healt other dendist increased vertical dimension of the jaw my jaw condyle does not go to gleniod fossa so my jaw does not rest my jaw is always compressing my muscle joint teeth mr oleg ignored all my injuries he gave me braces he did not stablise my jaw at all he made me suffer he allowed my teeth to erupt and my face inflamed and optic nerves inflamed and my vision get effected I had bloody eyes shaky vision blurr vision my titinus got worst you have dislocated jaw what will braces to do you he did not give me any splint inter occusal apparatus bite plate nothing instead he made me suffer I could not get one night good sleep since one and halfyear terrible dendist I had terrible experience
Paid (or co-pay): $3000
RID: 2484215
27/11/12 4 3 2 2 Unsatisfactory results with compliant patient. Retainer did not last. Replacement very expensive.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2209888
06/06/12 4 2 5 5 Need a top-notch orthodontist? I can honestly say that this dentist knows how to fix teeth, and that is the most important consideration in my mind. The office stays busy and it can be hard to get appointments that really fit into your schedule. I have had trouble trying to rearrange my day around the dental appointments, but I only have to go once a month now, so that’s not too shabby. I would rather go to someone that can get me a perfect smile and put up with a little inconvenience over appointments than roll the dice with a second rate dentist. I give this guy 5 stars even considering the fact that I don’t like the appointment hassles.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2079461
23/04/12 2 3 4 4 I was so excited to have finally found a nearby doctor with great reviews - or so I thought. I commuted from Queens to Brooklyn to visit with this doctor. When I walked in I was appalled at the number of people in his waiting area. There were about 20 chairs in a very narrow corridor and all of them were taken plus some people standing up. Nonetheless amazingly they were able to keep the waittime to under 20 minutes which was very reasonable with the amount of people that were waiting there. This was my first and only appointment so I cannot comment on the waittime for real appointments. I decided not to proceed with this office because of the distance and asked them several times not to get my insurances preapproval and what do they go and do? You guessed it. The staff although cordial seemed unmindful. Doctor himself appeared knowledgeable although pushed for Invisalign for 2 years (!!) over lingual braces. If you can endure that, he seemed like a good enough doctor and straightfwrd.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1767983
20/03/12 5 5 5 5 Very good dentist. He offers the newest techniques for orthodontic problems and helps you choose the best answer for your particular needs. When I am sitting in the waiting area I usually chat with other patients and we compare notes. The doctor always rates high on the scale and pretty much everybody thinks that he is a terrific orthodontist.  Respond
RID: 1709977
09/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Drut is a dentist who really understands that patients deserve top quality care. I admire his devotion to his patients and the fact that he takes the time to listen to our questions and feedback during the appointments.
Paid (or co-pay): $3400
RID: 1699582
29/01/12 5 4 5 5 Honesty rules! Dr Drut is orthodontist who tells you the truth- and then he comes up with a plan that gives you the smile you always dreamed about. It takes me more than an hour to get to this dental office but the trip is well worth my time and effort. Parking is no problem and the staff always works hard to help me schedule my appointments at convenient times. Since this is a group practice there is always a doctor on call in case of emergencies, which is an added bonus. I really feel that this is one of the best orthodontists in NJ and dr. Drut offers lots of different treatment options. I kind of thought I would have to get those hard, metal braces but he took the time to really explain all of the other techniques that he could use to give me straight teeth and a great smile. Even better-he was able to eliminate all of the jaw pain I used to have due to my crooked teeth. This doc rocks!
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $500
RID: 1663047
16/12/11 5 4 5 5 I recommend Dental Office of Dr.Drup to anyone with a gap in their teeth as I had. Process was really quick and results are amazing. Everything went as planned, I’m really grateful for job well done and the way it was done!  Respond
RID: 1648130
30/11/11 5 5 5 5 I really thought Dr Drut was going to go mad when we turned up at the surgery as an emergency with our son. Our son had committed the cardinal sin of chewing gum wearing his brace, his mouth was a mess. I don’t think he did it on purpose, just did it without thinking. I wouldn’t have blamed the staff at Diamond Braces for losing it with him but to be fair they treated him as if nothing was wrong, they were calm and there was no fuss. We didn’t have to wait too long, especially as it was Saturday which really is their busy day. Personally I would have wired his mouth closed but thank you all for your patience and understanding.  Respond
RID: 1573668
28/10/11 5 4 5 5 I would say the doctors in this clinic are highly qualified, I can tell not only through my own experience, but I can see they have many satisfied patients. The staff always took care of me while I was waiting my turn, which was great, I felt quiet pampered. The clinic is in a good location with plenty of parking space. Seeing my doctor every month was very encouraging because I was able to discuss the progress with him and see the difference, I was actually excited to go to my appointments. Great clinic, great doctors, recommended.
Paid (or co-pay): $3600
RID: 1559142
12/10/11 5 4 5 5 Had to tell you – thanks, Dr. Drut! Really impressed by the work you did. Worth every minute of the wait. The braces really did their job these past months or so. Now the results are plain for everyone to see. Been telling everyone how friendly the service was, too!  Respond
RID: 1555249
06/10/11 5 5 5 5 My friends can’t believe the difference it makes. And I’m confident to be all smiles now, of course! It’s about a year ago now that I had that first, consultation and decided to go for Invisalign braces. That was some issues between my teeth and invisalign The year of friendly consultations and check-ups went by pretty quickly and I’m all smiles now that the braces are off. What more can I say – just a great big thank you to everyone there – the results are amazing!
Paid (or co-pay): $3500