Rate Dr. Bryant J. Lum

Dr. Bryant J. Lum's Ratings

Dr. Lum saved my eye from being eviscerated . Five other ophthalmologist advised me to remove my eye because their was no sight in the eye and it was causing me severe pain. Two of those doctors were experts in the field of glaucoma at Jules Stein Eye Institute. Dr. Lum cared enough about my eye to think out of the box and use a contact lens as a band aide to prevent my eye lid from bursting the blisters that had formed on my cornea from sustained high eye pressure. I would be writing this today with an artificial eye if Dr. Lum had not intervened. He also reduced my IOP to normal levels when no one else could.

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

Took numerous visits to get contacts, they ordered the wrong ones several times, then charged me for the additional visits, then ILLEGALLY refused to release my records due to my dispute of those extra visits, Billing staff was rude and does not know the law regarding medical records, Filed a complaint with the AMA.

Submitted April 23, 2010 | flag

Wonderful doctor. He saved my vision.God bless him. Please consider visiting him and his wonderful, knowledgable staff.Dr. Lum is an expert in glaucoma.

Submitted March 1, 2009 | flag