Rate Dr. Nick Romanides

Dr. Nick Romanides's Ratings

Dr.Romanides is very nice. But he was rude once I told him that my dentist told me to tell him to check my braces. Staff are extremely rude specially the colombian one. Appointments never on time. He is VERY expensive. FYI He is very good Dr. but there are a lot of good and less expensive orthodontics all around Bergenline Ave.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

I agree with previous review...Secretary (the Colombian one) is very rude and unpleasant..and yes...for no reason... she needs to learn better customer service skills. She seems to only be somewhat pleasant to Spanish speaking customers and I must stress...Somewhat pleasant. Doctor is very nice and knowledgeable but he is too quick to file down teeth...I don't believe anyone needs help thinning out their teeth just to make them fit/move, as teeth unfortunately deteriorate more than one would like naturally with age.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

He is a great doctor, but has some cons to his office. One, his staff especially the secretary is extremely rude, for no reason. Second you have an appointment at one time but, you will wait in the office for minimum an hour.

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Romanides is the best dentist evr. He makes you feel secure and even jokes around to make you forget what your in there for. Excellent staff as well...

Submitted July 15, 2011 | flag