Rate Dr. LEONEL PEREZ-LIMONTE

Dr. LEONEL PEREZ-LIMONTE's Ratings

This doctor is very professional and caring. His office is always busy but he took all the time I needed. I had a problem for 15 years that had been diagnosed as fibromyalgia and finally he was able to make the correct diagnosis - Myasthenia! He put me on medications and I have never felt better! I feel he saved my life. His office staff is friendly and helpful. I hope he does not leave town because all our doctors leave.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

I really like this doctor. He took his time with my mom and he was really patient with me asking many questions. He is smart and caring. The staff is really nice also. His office is small and a bit crowded especially if there are a lot of family members but it was clean and they had flowers!. It may take sometime to schedule an appointment but that is because he is good! I hope he does not leave town like all doctors do here.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

This is my third neurologist and he is definitely a keeper! He is very busy and my appointment took some time but it was definitely worth it. The area needs more doctors like him! I hope he does not leave town!

Submitted June 28, 2014 | flag

4 month wait to see a doctor?? Insane... I can't believe they told me to wait 4 months to see some one.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

I have seen many neurologists through the years. This doctor is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I really felt he was really interested in helping me and in trying to find the best treatment for me. He covers the hospital and may be really busy at times, but he will give you all the time you need. Glad he is in the area!

Submitted April 6, 2014 | flag

This man is a very caring and compassionate person. He and his staff were truly awesome. It was a welcome relief after the log process I have been going through. In a medical world where you are just a insurance claim number, he does not fit that profile. Dr. Limonte is one in a million.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr Limonte was very professional,nice and thorough. He knew right way what my problem was and I had been to three doctors before him! His staff is also very nice. He is very busy and covers the hospital also, but he spent with me a long time and I left with no questions. I am glad I found him and he is definitely worth the trip from Roswell!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Limonte is a very caring & knowledgeable doctor. He has a nice staff that make you feel welcome. I want to personally say thank you for coming to Carlsbad. He and his staff will be a huge asset to this community. I would recommend him to others that are in need of a neurologist.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Limonte was very knowledgeable, attentive, caring and professional. I feel he will be an asset to Carlsbad. The staff is friendly and extremely helpful. You don't feel like you are an inconvenience in their day. Thanks for a good experience at a bad time.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag