Rate Dr. Richard F. Jones

Dr. Richard F. Jones's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

been a patient with this doc for years (2003) and he has in my opinion, just stopped caring. Open enrollment is in September and I will be looking for a new PMD.

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

Very rude, doesn't want to take the time to talk to you or listen to the patient.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

I have Health Net. Very Good insurance. I have found the office staff here to be the BEST I have EVER been too. They are the caring group of people I have been too EVER and I am 45. My referrals are usally done within days. Now there are MANY times I have called and left a message and they have NEVER called me back NOONE seems to answer the phone BUT, I have been going to this office for 6-months I have seen ONE doctor (great man) and all the other times I have seen the (PA) he is very GOOD I have BAD back problems and he had me with an MRI within 5-7 DAYS well I think in my book that's pretty good. It's really hard to see Dr Jones himself BUT, if you think about it he must be a very GOOD Dr. if it takes you 4-5 weeks to see him. I do NOT like calling them 10+ times to talk to a human being. BUT, over all this is the BEST office I have EVER been too

Submitted May 10, 2010 | flag

This office seems to never have appointments availiable until after you need them. Also i have left messages for them to return my calls regarding treatment and they completely avoided them. My wife is on serious pain medicine and they have made her suffer for up to four days stalking them to insure the meds were called in. I really feel they do not show concern for their patients well being.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2009 | flag

I saw a PA in the office names Susanna and she was wonderful!! I really felt she cared and she spent alot of time with me and answered my questions. I only go to this office for her now. She really cares.

Submitted July 30, 2009 | flag

i have never even seen this doctor he keeps having me see his trainee's

Submitted May 5, 2009 | flag

After waiting to be seen for an hour and a half in the waiting room, I had to wait another 30 minutes in the exam room. I was one of the last appointments of the day. It was a good thing I coughed because that was the only reason the doctor heard me as everyone was locking up to go home.

Submitted May 25, 2008 | flag

This doctor is well known for trying to be a "specialist" on just about everything so that he won''t have to approve a referral to a real specialist. He is greatly limited on expertise in anything other than minor ailments such as common colds & warts. He is self absorbed, rude and uncaring.

Submitted March 3, 2008 | flag

Treatment of myself and children more than once. M.D. has other staff members see patients and diagnosis/treatment plans are often substandard with many questions left unanswered and the health issues remaining unresolved. When he is consulted, his input is not of convincing concern with little more answered. I had one experience that will haunt me forever in how I was treated and how I felt about myself when I left. My familiy visits have been uncomfortable and have resolved that patients are not top priority here. There is also much to be desired with office customer services.

Submitted March 19, 2006 | flag