Rate Dr. Thomas D. Chi

Dr. Thomas D. Chi's Ratings

Everything with my experience with Dr. Chi and his office staff was excellent. I never had any issues scheduling an appointment with him. He was clear, concise and spent a great deal of time with me explaining the procedure and setting my expectations for post-op. He was very professional and I would have no qualms referring him to friends/family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

This is Dr Thomas Chi responding to 11/29/2013 review:
I am sorry that you feel this way. I studied and worked very hard to become a healthcare provider and pride myself on giving excellent patient care. If I came across as rude or arrogant, I sincerely apologize. The office can be very busy at times, but is no excuse for providing anything less than superior, one on one care. I would very much like to make this right and would hope that you would give me a second chance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Di Chi is the very best doctor I have ever been to!!!!!! I just had a knee replacement. My Name is Dorothy Miller

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

He was very short and superfscial and not caring or sympathetic at all. His visual outlook of me and my diagnosis was completely different than my primary doctor. I think he is way to young and money grubbing and inexperienced. I sought another professional opinion!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2010751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

Dr. Chi is the perfect doctor - compassionate, brilliant, empathetic and succinct! What a joy it was to find him, and I wish all doctors were like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2010750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Chi is the man! I have had 6 ankle surgeries with him. The results weren't what I was anticipating but I believe he is very comitted and dedicated to the optimum output. He takes a pragmatic approach and would do anything to help his patients. Never felt that I wasn't important. Marla and Dave are great on his staff. Great Doctor and Great Person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2010749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2009

Dr. Chi is the best. He's done two procedures on my knee so far and we are getting ready for the third. Not because he does shoddy work but because it's what my knee requires. He is knowledgable, he is informative, he is open to options (not surgery hungry), and he is patient. I would not trust my knee to anyone else. He is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2010748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Chi is by far the BEST doctor I have ever had. Never before has a doctor spent so much time examining, questioning, explaining, diagramming, and answering questions. It is obvious that he cares about his patients and he remembers you and your case on subsequent visits. He carefully spells out all of the options, starts with conservative treatments, and only performs surgery when needed. He performed two separate procedures on me and I had full confidence in him each time. The outcomes were great. His excellent reputation is even known amongst the nursing and physical therapy staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2010747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr.Chi....what is there to say about him? WOW, after having two major operations with him I would not go see anyone else. He took time to explain everything to me, and also my parents. He even showed up early the day of my surgery to assure my parents as to what he was doing. HE was always willing to take extra time at my appointments even if that meant he would be behind for the last patient. I would trust my life (well maybe not my life) but any body part to this excellent skilled surgeon. I hold only the highest regard for him, and he has really helped to improve my overall funtion....His bedside manor was of the upmost concern, compassion, and honesty...You won't be sorry going to see him! HE IS GREAT! Lynne McClintock

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2010746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Has an excellent bedside manner and very compassionate. Does not have the usual "I am God" mentality that most doctors do. Will explain everything to you in details with all your options. This doctor also listens to what you have to say. Did an awesome job on my knee surgery. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2010745].votes_count ]]