Rate Dr. Shirley A. Malcolm

Dr. Shirley A. Malcolm's Ratings

After her change in nurse's several years ago I have never received a smile or an how have you been. It is have been a very cold experience. I have been with this Doctor close to 19 years and although she add given birth to my son and he had been her patient for over 12 years she refused to see him when he needed her the most, because after puberty he had gone to see a male doctor. She seem more interested in the money than she is about the real person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][290505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2013

DR Malcolm listens attentively, provides information, and discusses treatment options in a caring and compassionate way. As a family doctor, she is very knowledgeable about many areas of medicine. However, she will readily refer to specialists when the problem is beyond her areas of expertise. She has been my primary care physician for 15+ years because she epitomizes the word "healer."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][290504].votes_count ]]