Dr. CAROLYN A. O'Connor

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. CAROLYN A. O'Connor has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5492640

24/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.4  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "CAROLYN" to "CAROLYN A."
RID: 1217462
28/07/10 4 3 5 5 I have been a patrient of Dr. O'Conner for a few years now. I find her to be engaging and thoughtfull. She does not hesitate to cal me on my crap and call a spade a spade. I am working on High blood pressure and weight and I have had so many doctors who will tell me what they think I want to hear and she always tells me the way it is. This is helpoing mew and I have already lost over 30 pounds! She is quickly becoming doctor to my whole family. My wife and brother both use her and are happy with the work she does.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1201858
05/07/10 1 1 1 1 I always spent an hour in the waiting area, and hour or more in the room, she would run in I would tell her the meds were not working, but making things worse. She would only look at ONE of my symtoms, not the list as a whole, nor would she even acknowledge that there were other sypmtoms. She would be there for 5 min tops, run out, and then a nurse would come in with yet another prescription for an antidepressant that I did not need. Turns out (now that I have no insurance and no way to pay) that I have HASHIMOTOS THYROIDITIS. I missed out on most of my sons life due to extreme fatigue along with many other problems due to this. If she would have listened to her patient and syptoms as a whole maybe she would have been able to figure this out with one single blood test. Since the symtoms are identical to a regular thyroid problem, maybe if she would have taken the time she could have helped me. Now I cant afford the help I need, and knowing that it was such a simple thing makes me angry
Insurance: Molina