Rate Dr. Karo K. Arzoo

Dr. Karo K. Arzoo's Ratings

This doctor seems to be nice when talking to a patient, but his staff is horrible. Not professional, careless and rude. Overall I am not satisfied with this doctor. It takes more than usaul to get regular blood test results ( 2 weeks). He is a nice person but it didn't help my problem. I am looking for a different doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2461159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Most heartless doctor and human I have come across. He treats stage 3 and 4 cancer patients as if they are on death row. He does not care to be up to date on treatment that may extend quality of life or time. His staff is equally unprofessional and rude. They may deal with cancer everyday but most patients do not and are scared. He treated my MOTHER with his substandard assembly line protocol. Anytime my family or I would suggest or question treatment or anything for that matter he would turn around and say "your mother is going to die, whats the point?" Maybe if Dr. Karo had a family member with cancer he would have more compassion. We are not looking for hugs or shoulders to cry on just a little bit of sensitivity and professional treatment. You reap what you sow Karo. God help you not that you believe in any higher power.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

Dr. Arzoo is capable, kind, and compassionate -guided me through lung cancer treatment with infinite patience for my rudeness and arguments. He isn't a huggy-bunny-handholder -his sense of humor is very dry -but he is knowledgable, caring, and honest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

very intelligent and very clear in his explanations. so compassionate. i felt like he was going through it with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2011

Rude, heartless, unsympathetic! He spent over three months running tests before any proposed treatment and meantime the cancer grew (the different tests confirmed during all the testing it went from 4cm-7cm in one month...you'd think he'd see it's aggressive and start treatment) By the time he proposed treatment he said it wouldn't cure. He did not explain the results of any of the tests and basically said "You can die with chemo or without chemo but either way you die". Cancer is hard enough to battle; you need a compassionate, understanding and helpful oncologist. He is arrogant and gets offended by questions (it took three times for him to finally address my question). If you want a narrow minded Dr. then he is the Dr. for you. I am seeking a second opinion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Dr. Arzoo has been very kind and compassionate from the time I was diagnosed with colon cancer. He has an inner calmness that is infectious. Many times when I was there, the rooms were full with patients and yet he was never rushed. He always asked a lot of question and answered all the questions asked. Even when he had to be firm he did it with humor and gentleness. The nurses around him are upbeat and nice. I am grateful that he is my doctor. The atmosphere he creates in his office is healing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

He is knowledgeable but definately not the doctor for me! His staff is great. I am so glad I changed doctors and found a doctor that was not only brilliant but not as abrasive as Dr. Arzoo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2010

This doctor is very knowledgable and is also very busy, his staff are as helpful as they can be especialy when they are over worked. I had an ok experience and trust this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2010

DR.Arzoo got me thru my renal cell carcinoma and nephrectomy. I found him caring and compassionate

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2011700].votes_count ]]