Rate Dr. Edwin V. Murr

Dr. Edwin V. Murr's Ratings

One of the greatest doctors you can ever deal with. Takes his time, is very through and really listens to what you say. I have moved 2 hours away but will spend the time to continue to use him, as I had tried another eye doctor (due to insurance) and the other doctor could never fit my contacts right. Dr. Murr had no problems getting the fit right the first time! Have been seeing him since my kids were in junior high school, now in their 30's and he still asks about them.

Submitted July 25, 2013 | flag

Amazing service and he told me I did not need new contact lenses when I thought I would. I appreciate their honesty and friendly service. I have been going to Dr. Murr since 1987. He's the best! I drive from west Fort Worth because I trust his judgment!

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Murr and I have practically grown up together. I started going to him when I was 12 and he was fresh out of college and starting his new eyecare business. I am now 48. He is one of the caring, compassionate doctors I've ever had. He takes his time, listens, and cares. When I moved to a different city a few years ago, I missed Dr. Murr. My new eye doctor did not care, nor did he listen to my needs. I couldn't get back to Arlington fast enough! I recently had some very scary eye issues. Dr. Murr quickly referred me to a retina specialist and my worries were taken care of immediately. I appreciated his honesty that this was bigger than his care. He probably saved my eyesight in my left eye by being humble enough to refer me to someone else. I am extremely grateful and will continue to see him as long as he's in business. My typical wait time is about 15-20 minutes in the waiting room.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr Murr did not give up on me when it was difficult to find a good fit for my contacts. I had been wearing contacts for two years without satisfaction. Two other doctors told me to just add more eye drops and I would see more clearly. It turns out that the curvature of my eyes is slightly abnormal and Dr. Murr listened to my problem, gave me several trial pairs and then prescribed the perfect fit so I am completely satisfied. I am grateful for his patience, time spent listening to me, attention to detail and expertise.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2012 | flag

I have seen him since I was fifteen years old. I adore him. He is wonderful to my whole family. I am 44 years old.

Submitted June 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Murr was a true professional and made an eye exam, not the most fun, pleasant and enjoyable. I have recommended him to all of my friends in search of an Optometrist.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

Listened very well to us and explained in detail what we needed to know in terms we could understand.We are switching our whole family to his practice.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2008 | flag

He is a wonderful doctor!Dr.Murr has helped me get the contacts that I love!I recomend this doctor.

Submitted July 31, 2008 | flag

Dr. Murr is such a super Doctor, he just gets along with every one your kids are going to love him. I rate this Dr. (10.0)

Submitted July 22, 2008 | flag

I have a very difficult prescription. I have astigmatism and wanted soft contacts. Dr. Murr is a problem solver and will spend the time it takes to get you in contacts that are comfortable. I can't say enough good things about him. I've been going to him for 20 years.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2008 | flag