Rate Dr. Kody A. Moffatt

Dr. Kody A. Moffatt's Ratings

Absolutely the best! There is no way, within this system, to describe what an excellent physician Dr. Moffatt is. I absolutely trust him with my children's lives. That trust has been earned over and over again! He treats my children like he would treat his own. My little ones actually love going to see him. What kid gets excited to go to see a doctor?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

Dr. Moffatt is great. He has wonderful presence and makes you feel totally comfortable with any question you may have. I would recommend him to anyone who asked for a pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

He is treating my daughter and my husband and I are very happy with Dr.Moffatt. My daughter loves him and he is just a great doctor.I would never change doctors

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2008

Dr. Moffat is very kind to kids and parents alike. I trust him totally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

He is the BEST doctor that i have ever met! He calls from his house to check up on sick kids and on his days off, he cares about everything with such a passion!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2012030].votes_count ]]