Dr. Kody A. Moffatt

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Kody A. Moffatt has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kody" to "Kody A."
RID: 2913166
15/10/13 5 5 5 5 Absolutely the best! There is no way, within this system, to describe what an excellent physician Dr. Moffatt is. I absolutely trust him with my children's lives. That trust has been earned over and over again! He treats my children like he would treat his own. My little ones actually love going to see him. What kid gets excited to go to see a doctor?
RID: 1661098
14/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Moffatt is great. He has wonderful presence and makes you feel totally comfortable with any question you may have. I would recommend him to anyone who asked for a pediatrician.
RID: 686755
18/09/08 5 5 5 5 He is treating my daughter and my husband and I are very happy with Dr.Moffatt. My daughter loves him and he is just a great doctor.I would never change doctors
RID: 605849
03/06/08 4 5 5 5 Dr. Moffat is very kind to kids and parents alike. I trust him totally.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 25297
15/03/06 5 5 5 He is the BEST doctor that i have ever met! He calls from his house to check up on sick kids and on his days off, he cares about everything with such a passion!
Insurance: Tricare