Dr. Charles T. MORTON

Dr. Charles T. MORTON

Rate Dr. Charles T. MORTON

Dr. Charles T. MORTON's Ratings

Wonderful. Very helpful and so happy he did not prescibe a bunch of chemicals for my child. Will refer others. There was a long wait to get an appt and we did have to fill out extensive paperwork (background info) but how else is he going to know what is going on with the child?

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

I have spent the last 8 years trying to get my son help. Checked Dr Morton to see if he was a PPO provider, yes he was. It was a 6 minty wait to see him so they asked if I would like to see the NP. I agreed (time was wasting) after getting paper work done with every teacher I go to the appointment, see NP, Dr Morton comes in flips through my papers and says he cannot help me, but he'd like us to fill out the papers again and come back. Meanwhile I get a bill for $375. They say, the NP bills herself and she does not except our insurance!! now no one will pay, I'm stuck with a bill a year later nothing has been done to help my child. What a joke.

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

This guy is a joke! After almost a year of waiting to get in to see him, all he did for my kid was prescribe some vitamins. I've heard from my friends who have also seen him that its a similar routine - vitamins and some ridiculous Christian internet security program?? Outrageous! He barely examined my child, and never even washed his hands!!

Submitted March 9, 2011 | flag