Rate Dr. Ijaz Ahmad

Dr. Ijaz Ahmad's Ratings

Incredible Doc!!!! Thank u so much for your time and effort for my father.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

What a nightmare dealing with the office. Super Friendly at first, the girl Stacy forgot to put my birth date on my record request from the other hospital, i told her it was urgent i get in fast so the they didn't send the records due to her not putting down my birthday, took forever then once they got the records didn't call me back. I had to call and ask for stacy and another lady called me back saying they were not accepting patients. Horrible professionalism and i am highly disappointed in wasting my time with the. Why would you transfer the records if you were not accepting patients! Do not go here go to dr Weinsweig or WartHammer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2419080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

In my opinion, Dr. Ahmad is an excellent neurologist and a caring person, and he has a great staff. Anyone else I have spoken with about him has expressed the same opinion. This includes patients and other physicians. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][735645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

I practiced twenty years in Huntington in ophthalmology. Dr. I. Amad referred complicated patients to me with complicated eye movement and vision problems of neurological cause. he is one of the most brilliant men I have ever known. His humility and compassion to all examined by him demonstrates true humanity. G. William Lavery, MD

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][735644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

Dr. Ahmad took care of my wife who had a severe ICU myoneuropahy. He was compassionate. He was kind. he spent time with us. i recommend him highly

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][735643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

My daughter was referred to Dr. Ahmad by a Neurosurgeon at Nationwide Children's Hosp. Columbus, OH, after she got older. We never have had to wait long. He is very knowlegeable. He and his staff are friendly and polite. We are very satisfied with the care he has given our daughter.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][735642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

He is the BEST. My mother has Myasthenia Gravis, a rare disease. He coordinates with Mayo (the only facility doing meaningful research). Yes, he is always behind, but he takes his time. He is well worth the wait. I highly respect him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][735641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

I thought Dr Admad was very rude. We had to wait for two hours to see him. His manner is very rude, We were in my 15 year old daughter. If you have children do not take them to him. He had her scared to death. She had to get a spinal tap done, how he explain this to her was I used a very large needle. He may be knowledgeable but his bedside manner is just right down awful. And when you are already scared becasue you do not know what is wrong with your child you do not need someone like him, you need someone that you can trust and will take the time to explain what is happen. After two visits with him, we were able to find a different Neurologiest who sit down with us and explain what she had and each step that we need to do get her though and get what help that she needed. Needless to say we will not go back to him. Again I urge if you have a child do not use him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][735640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2009

Dr. Ahmad has been a very helpbul individual. He is caring and compassionate and very knowledgeable and tries to keep searching until he finds out what the medical problem might be. His staff is v ery helpful and considerate. When tests are needed to be scheduled, they schedule them and get back to you quickly.Dr. Ahamad is usually running behind BUT this is because (usually) he takes his time with his patients or he has an ermengcy at the hospital. I don't mind this at all. I want himm to take his time with me and if I have an emergency, I want him there for me.He has doctored my late brother and I have doctored with him about 10 years and I am very satisfied

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][735639].votes_count ]]