You may also like

Rate Dr. Carolyn C. Martin

Dr. Carolyn C. Martin's Ratings

I remember Dr. Martin turning me off and shutting me down with one comment. I was struggling emotionally, but had recently adopted a puppy that brought joy back into my life. When I described how much I loved this puppy and how much she was helping me, Dr. Martin's response was, "but it's just a dog." I could feel myself withdrawing from her immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I worked with Carolyn many years ago (in the 80's and early 90's). My daughter and I were having a discussion and her name came up. I began wondering if she was still practicing so I Googled her found this site. Because she was so helpful to me, I decided to write a review. Carolyn Martin is a wonderful therapist, no nonsense yet very compassionate and caring. She helped me through a very very difficult transition in my life and without her help and guidance I could never have accomplished the things I have in my lifetime. She was tough on me at times, but I needed that, and her ability to see past my excuses and help me focus on the work I needed to do to heal, were a primary driver in my successes. Yes, I did the work, but I could not have done so without her. I would recommend her to anyone who has a true to get past the things that are holding them back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][293677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Total Professional, practices what she practices, genuine integrity, compassionate and empathic but to the point, no fooling around. As a Client I've been totally satisfied for myself and family for the work we've accomplished with Dr. Martin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][293676].votes_count ]]