Rate Dr. David Calabrese

Dr. David Calabrese's Ratings

Dr. Calabrese has taken care of me for over 33 years. He listens takes time to discuss my medications. He is a great Dr. Most Dr.'s rush you in and out. This is not the case with Dr. Calabrese,i feel their is not a better Dr. in the state.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][293689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

Dr. Calabrese has been an excellent physician for us for several years. He cares for me (and I have white coat syndrome and he is wonderful and patient). Upon caring for my husband, who is severely diabetic - he helped us minimize his medications and also referred us to a great endocrinologist who helped my husband reduce some of the meds he takes. Dr. Calavrese does not rush you out of his office, but truly cares about the health and well being of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][293688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

I have known Dr. Calabrese for over 16 years. I have had to leave him 2 times, due to insurance changes. He is an awesome Doctor. He takes his time and actually cares for his patients. I have referred several friends that now go to him, and they all agree. He is a great role model for how a Doctor should be and I wish more Doctors would take soem lessons from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][293687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Wonderful caring doctor. He does not rush you out. Instead he listens!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][293686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

BEST doctor! Super kind! Does not russh you out! Very patient! His staff is great, too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][293685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2010

A lovely, caring doctor who is there for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][293684].votes_count ]]