Rate Dr. John K. Yen

Dr. John K. Yen's Ratings

Dr. Yen operated on my teenage son for a herniated disc and we could not have had better service or results. Our situation was unique because my son was out of state prior to the surgery and had to be seen, operated on, and well into recovery within a short period of time to accommodate a mission he was serving for our church. Dr. Yen’s staff did everything they could to accommodate us, even scheduling him to operate on my son on his day off. And in surgery he discovered a piece of my son’s herniated disc was broken off so he stayed in there until he was able to retrieve the broken piece. He has a very warm and professional demeanor and I felt very confident in his ability to solve my son's back problem. We had a very good experience with him and I would use him again.

Submitted May 1, 2012 | flag