Dr. Richard F. Fossum

Rate Dr. Richard F. Fossum

Dr. Richard F. Fossum's Ratings

This place is more interested in your credit score than your dental needs. I later found out when I ran my credit report that this office had infact run a credit check on me. Thus the reason they wanted to do over $3000.00 of oral cleaning recommended by the hygenist and to be administered by a hygenist. Oh I had the office person on one side and the hygenist on the other ready to sign me up Keep in mind I have my regular cleaning every 6 months. They would not start a basic cleaning until I watched 2 videos on this procedure. After I declined the procedure they were not the least bit interested in doing much of anything. When the used car sales manager arrived I mean Dr. Fossum he had been clued in that I did not fall for the 3k nonsence. I tried to ask about invisline but he just said that he wanted to work less not more and ran off. All I can say is if you want the used car treatment go here. If not I would strongly suggest you run from this place before they clean your wallet out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][293848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

Great experience!! I would recommend Dr. Fossum and his staff to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][293847].votes_count ]]