Rate Dr. Rajesh Behl

Dr. Rajesh Behl's Ratings

I had an incredibly positive experience with Dr. Behl and his entire team. Almost a year ago I was diagnosed with Advanced Promyelocytic Leukemia. Dr. Behl saw me within 15 minutes of my primary care doctor contacting him and he remained by my side for the entirety of my treatment. He was able to accurately tell my diagnosis upon seeing me and acted fast to save my life. For the first crucial weeks of my treatments I would see Dr. Behl a few times a day and it was very clear that he kept a close personal eye on my progress. Even after I had stabilized he would see me every single day during my treatment. I felt that I was receiving incredibly personal care and I found Dr. B's comedic demeanor calming. I also have great trust in Dr. Behl's medical decisions. He is familiar with and incorporates latest research in treatment. I just moved and I am now being treated at a major research hospital and I desperately miss the warm and friendly environment that Dr. Behl and his staff provide.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][294293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

Hello my name is Aglay Serra, I am 29 years old mother of two girls. When I was 24 years old and three months pregnant I was diagnosed with. A Hodgkin's lymphoma after many refuses from different Doctors from all the Bay Area including San Francisco, Oakland, Pittsburg, Concord, Walnut Creek, just to name a few because I was refusing to have an abortion; I funded Dc. Belh from Alta Bates Hospital. Dc. Belh and his team were there for me, supporting me in every step of the process, I was never ask to have an abortion and I started to get my treatment right away. Today my baby girl is celebrating his birth day, she is 4 years old and I am completely healthy and in remission. Thank you Dc. Belh, you are the best.I’m blessed to have Dc. Belh in my life!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][294292].votes_count ]]