Rate Dr. Peter E. Franklin

Dr. Peter E. Franklin's Ratings

I have very mixed feelings about the practice. First the good review: the staff is very friendly. There's a high service level. I love the Physician's Assistant Monica Ball. She is the sweetest person, very knowledgeable and understanding. Dr. Franklin however is pretty rude. He is always late and he asks his questions in a way that make me as a patient feel judged for my lifestyle. I am overweight, but there are several medical reasons for it. He went on and on about me not exercising making me feel like I was a lazy person which is not the case, I am quite active even though I am overweight. He doesn't check my medical record even though he stares into his computer at all times (no eye contact btw... rude). He seems reasonably competent and his treatments work, but he should work on his people skills. Will only see Monica from now on.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

My family saw this doctor Peter Franklin, who couldn't remember anything about me, but also never referred to his own notes so I had to remind him of what organs had been removed etc. In other words, my health was not a great concern to this doctor. This is a family owned and operated business so don't expect to find anyone to help you in that office if something goes wrong. If you are in great health and don't need real medical care. See this doctor otherwise find a more responsible and more together doctor.

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Franklin takes the time needed to discuss problems and to be sure you understand. He has always been there for us.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2012 | flag

Great doctor. If he does not know the answer he refers me to a specialist. Easy to talk to and answers all of my questions. Highly recommended.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Franklin is probably the most engaged doctor I've ever visited. I'm a new patient and he was very thorough with me and communicated great, making sure he correctly got all the info. A week later, when I went in for blood, he visited me (and helped me), and then later I was able to easily reach him on the phone and talk to him. That's rare from my experience. I'd definitely recommend him.

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Franklin has been my wife's and my family physician for several years. We find him to be highly competent. He listens to what we say and is attentive to our needs. He is very thorough. He is also personable. We would highly recommend Dr. Franklin to anyone.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2010 | flag