Rate Dr. Howard W. Hauptman

Dr. Howard W. Hauptman's Ratings

This is the 3rd doctor that I have seen for my RA, and I was very impressed. A lot of my problems with my shoulders and knees he said, is because of my RA not being in control. The other two doctors I seen said it was OA, and than that they couldn't do anything.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

Did NOT KNOW several aspects of Psoriatic Arthritis presentation that is documented in National Medical Journals !! This was amazing to say the least. I've been trained at Harvard Medical School for surgical central line cutdown and placement with Hyperalmentation. I have PSA and a good database; don't know if another visit will change my opinion.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hauptman and Nurse Practitioner Rebecca Marsden are top-notch in the field of Rheumatology. They are top of their game, up on all of the research on RA, meds, etc. I have been a patient for 5 years now - I wouldn't consider going anywhere else. I truly feel they and their staff have my health and my best interest at heart 100% of the time!! I feel blessed to have them as my docs.

Submitted April 30, 2010 | flag

He is so helpful. He remembers your case history before reading your chart and asks all the important questions to get at the problem. He will respond immediately for emergencies. Doctor Hauptman always calls me back within a short time even if it is on a weekend. I have been his patient for years and have always had a positive experience.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2008 | flag