Rate Dr. Taryn V. Tapia

Dr. Taryn V. Tapia's Ratings

This review is NOT regarding Dr. Tapia's competence as doctor, but rather her office's billing practices and their incompetence in that regard: In February of 2013, I went in for an eye exam, and at the end of the exam, I was charged the usual $40 as a contact lens fitting fee. I paid this charge using my credit card and thought that was that. Then this month (September 2013), I received a bill in the mail, stating that I owe this $40 fee, which again I already paid. I emailed Dr. Tapia's office my credit card bill, showing that I already paid this charge in February after my exam, yet they refused to accept this proof of payment. I was and still remain upset and angry, but to avoid any conflict, I decided to pay the $40 charge once again. It's sad to say, but the staff at Eyemedics clearly cannot keep track of the office's finances and they are obviously incompetent to send me a bill SEVEN months later FOR A CHARGE I ALREADY PAID! NOT RECOMMEND AND STAY AWAY FROM EYEMEDICS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Dr. Tapia is an "AWESOME" Dr.!! She is a rarity amongst the medical field. She is ALWAYS "PERSONABLE,EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE,CARING (GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER)always takes her time with you so that you understand what is going on with your situation at all times. Dr. Tapia REALLY REALLY cares about her patients. Her brother is there as well and always very polite and helpful! HER STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND RUNS A GOOD OFFICE. AND lastly, the office is very well kept and clean! Thank you Dr. Tapia for always caring about me and all your patients! GREAT DOCTOR. GOD BLESS YOU!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I have been Dr. Tapia's patient for over ten years. I followed her from Target to her present practice. That says it all. She is ideal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Tapia was professional, warm, and extremely through in her examination. Excellent skills and incredible demeanor for a doctor. Highly recomended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

The entire staff is warm,friendly and extremely knowledgeable and professional. I have recommended them to several friends and family members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

I visited her office for the annual check up. She is great because she explained well, provided me opportunities a couple of times to ask any questions and answered enough. She did not hurry examination at all. Although I was called up 15 minutes later than the appointment, it was okay to me. She does not speak Japanese, but I would like to definitely recommend any Japanese people to her office. No worries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][295141].votes_count ]]