Dr. JEREMY I. SIMON

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 11/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. JEREMY I. SIMON has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5666742
21/07/14 5 5 5 5 Three years with neck pain, Dr. Simon showed me on my M R I exactly what the cause was. I circled the globe trying to find the answer . Dr. Simon took all of about 2 minutes to identify the cause and explained the treatment necessary... I'm looking forward to being off the drugs and getting some quality of life back.  Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.3
RID: 2392674
03/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Simon is extremely empathetic. His empathy is shown in his caring and treating of my 87 year old mother for sciatica. In addition to his knowledge and professionalism, he is always positive, thorough, and up to date on pharmacology and technique. And he always has a sense of humor to make a sometimes painful visit pleasant. His staff are just as wonderful and it is evident that they all work well in harmony as a team. Kudos!!
Insurance: Medicare
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "JEREMY" to "JEREMY I."
RID: 1723701
27/02/12 5 5 5 5 I love him! He is very knowledgeable & can explain the entire process of what he does, whatever it may be, a epidural or helping me adjust from back surgery, He & his staff have been amazing. I can enjoy life again. He & Dr. Rihn working together are dynamic. I'm getting stronger with each passing day. Many Thanks to this Doctor & his staff. Very Professional. I highly recommend him. IF you follow instruction from both Doctors you'll be doing things you haven't been able to in YEARS. I owe them so much. I wish I could give 10 stars to my Rihn & Simon Rothman Doctors, I surely would.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1435171
07/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Simon is very professional and explains everything in terms we can all understand. He really took his time to listen to my concerns; did a thorough exam and came up with a specific diagnosis. He is polite and didn't bristle when I asked him how many procedures he has done of the type I will be having. No false pride or bravado. Something very unique among many doctors today. I would highly recommend him and many of the other doctors at Rothman. I've been through the health care practices at Univ of PA and there is no comparison to the care you will receive at Rothman. Top notch!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1379550
05/03/11 4 5 5 5 Dr. Simon performed an RF procedure on my SI joint, which completely eliminated lower back pain I was having for over a year. Dr. Simon explained the procedure very well and has an excellent bedside manner. His staff is good and the procedure was scheduled quickly and performed pain-free.
Insurance: Workers Comp