Rate Dr. Jeremy I. Simon

Dr. Jeremy I. Simon's Ratings

Three years with neck pain, Dr. Simon showed me on my M R I exactly what the cause was. I circled the globe trying to find the answer . Dr. Simon took all of about 2 minutes to identify the cause and explained the treatment necessary... I'm looking forward to being off the drugs and getting some quality of life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2476461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Simon is extremely empathetic. His empathy is shown in his caring and treating of my 87 year old mother for sciatica. In addition to his knowledge and professionalism, he is always positive, thorough, and up to date on pharmacology and technique. And he always has a sense of humor to make a sometimes painful visit pleasant. His staff are just as wonderful and it is evident that they all work well in harmony as a team. Kudos!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

I love him! He is very knowledgeable & can explain the entire process of what he does, whatever it may be, a epidural or helping me adjust from back surgery, He & his staff have been amazing. I can enjoy life again. He & Dr. Rihn working together are dynamic. I'm getting stronger with each passing day. Many Thanks to this Doctor & his staff. Very Professional. I highly recommend him. IF you follow instruction from both Doctors you'll be doing things you haven't been able to in YEARS. I owe them so much. I wish I could give 10 stars to my Rihn & Simon Rothman Doctors, I surely would.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

Dr Simon is very professional and explains everything in terms we can all understand. He really took his time to listen to my concerns; did a thorough exam and came up with a specific diagnosis. He is polite and didn't bristle when I asked him how many procedures he has done of the type I will be having. No false pride or bravado. Something very unique among many doctors today. I would highly recommend him and many of the other doctors at Rothman. I've been through the health care practices at Univ of PA and there is no comparison to the care you will receive at Rothman. Top notch!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Dr. Simon performed an RF procedure on my SI joint, which completely eliminated lower back pain I was having for over a year. Dr. Simon explained the procedure very well and has an excellent bedside manner. His staff is good and the procedure was scheduled quickly and performed pain-free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][296271].votes_count ]]