Rate Dr. Saima N. Noon

Dr. Saima N. Noon's Ratings

I saw Dr. Noon once when she was doing family practice. She treated me like I was a total waste of her time. I later found out that it was likely because I was being seen for headaches and she probably thought I was looking for pain pills. I certainly wasn't, as I didn't even know people did that I thought they faked injuries or back pain. I just wanted tests run to make sure I didn't have a tumor or something growing on my brain. She wouldn't order any tests, gave me a beta blocker to "prevent the headaches" which caused me heart palpitations, wouldn't return my calls about the heart rate problem, and never made the referral to the neurologist she said she'd send me to. I'm glad she got out of family practice and I feel very bad for anyone who gets stuck with her as a hospitalist. Also after I saw her my insurance company called me asking when I first acquired diabetes, I have never had diabetes, I don't know what she or her billers sent them to make them think that.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2012 | flag

polite,professionall and very knowledgeable

Submitted Aug. 14, 2006 | flag

Resident doctor better than any I ever visited ,listens and very understanding.Takes good care of her patients.

Submitted March 10, 2006 | flag