Rate Dr. Jean E. Keamy

Dr. Jean E. Keamy's Ratings

Eye surgery was painless and I enjoy the results. Great surgeon, with excellent follow up. Having her do my other eye in January. Great staff and DR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2013

In June and August of 2012 I had Cataract surgery. Prior to surgery everything was explained clearly. The procedures went exactly as planned and was quick and painless. All follow up appointments were very thorough and comfortable. The free limo service to and from the site was very beneficial. I would highly recommend Dr Keamy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I had cataract surgery in both eyes early this year and was very happy with the treatment from Dr. Keamy and her staff, and am delighted with the results. She took her time, answered all my questions, explored options, and made me feel okay about the procedures. During the procedures she told me what was happening, and even called me that night to make sure everything was okay. She did a great job and my eyesight is vastly improved. I highly recommend Dr. Keamy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

I've been to a number of opthamologists and optometrists through the years for my annual screenings. I have had to change doctors sometimes based on changes in insurance plans.Dr. Keamy was on my approved list. and after 2 appointments I am very impressed with the level of care I've received.Both the annual screening, and treatment of an ongoing eye issue have been very throrough. At no time did I feel rushed through the appointments,and both the doctor and her staff were professional and informative. Upon leaving I was given a written summary of my test results and follow up plans for treatment. Dr. Keamy and her staff have earned my respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

1 hour wait to see doctor. She was rude, did not answer any questions and rushed the appointment because she wanted to leave early. Staff friendly, but took some liberties with my infant son without asking me fist. A very bad experience overall. Need to see another doctor to actually have my eye problem treated and questions answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2012

I am a 47 year old female. I am nearsighted and have been wearing contacts since I was a teen. 3 years ago I had to stop wearing them because my eyes were too dry. The Doctor I was seeing in Worcester prescribed Restatsis and told me I could no longer wear contacts. A year later I went to a different doctor and after a 5 minute appointment was told I was not a candidate for Lasik. He put in punctual plugs that had to be taken out a week later because they were so uncomfortable. A year later I found these reviews about Dr. Keamy and made an appointment. She gave me drops and plugs (that I still cannot feel in the least) and advice to help with the dry eyes. After a while I had a Lasik consult. 2 months ago Dr. Keamy did PRK surgery on my eyes. I am still healing but couldn’t be happier. No more glasses and no more headaches from the glasses. If you’re having eye trouble I suggest you try Dr. Keamy. She is fantastic!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

I just love the optical shop at Keamy eye & laser centre. I wanted nice affordable chic glasses. The selection and service was exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

Dr. Keamy is a caring, compassionate physician. She and her staff are wonderful. She gives a complete eye exam and is willing to take time and explain her findings. A five star experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

From the moment I walked into the office, I noticed a friendliness toward clients and among the staff. The office is welcoming. Each staff member that I met with was friendly and courteous and efficient. Dr. Keamy spent time explaining my issue, anwered questions clearly and calmly, and offered to show me a video as well. My follow up appointment was equally as positive, from the moment I walked in, to the end of my appointment. Having a caring, courteous staff is such a rarity now, but it seems Dr. Keamy has made every effort to create a good aura for the client as soon as he/she walks through the door. Phil, who manages the optical shop is equally as considerate and welcoming, allowing people to simply try on the frames, and engages in conversation as well. His frame selection is outstanding. I have been at other opthamologists' offices and I believe Dr. Keamy and her staff are far superior on all levels.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2011

I went to Dr Keamy to have some cosmetic work done on my face (Botox & a dermal filler). As I said to her a few days after "This is the first time in years I've been able to look in the mirror without wanting to cry or break the mirror!!" Bruising was almost non-existent and the results were FABULOUS! Do not hesitate!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][299662].votes_count ]]