Rate Dr. Arnold LIM

Dr. Arnold LIM's Ratings

Aurora Goodhope staff is poor! The doctor is ok, but his staff is ruining his reputation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

He seems very kind, but I didn't realize that he works in the clinic he does. I did not go through with the exam because too many of my family members, friends, and colleagues had poor experiences with the clinic - which is no reflection on this doctor's professionalism. I would caution people to be very thorough with their health care needs - meaning the clinics behavior as a whole.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][300759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

While very nice, he did basically no exam, and didn't consider any symptoms I was having to help diagnose me. A year later was diagnosed with Sjogren's by another Rheumatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][300758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Excellent care! Great physician who educated me on, not only my condition but also treatment options. Takes the time to listen! Definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][300757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

I traveled 125 miles to see this Doctor based upon internet ratings from patients. This Doctor is just awesome, a true professional in every aspect. He has finally answered life long questions regarding my Rheumatology care. I highly recommend this Doctor to any patient. The travel was worth it. The Auora Healthcare facility he practices at, is the most efficient run medical facility I have ever gone to. The medical facility and Doctors in my area could learn from these people! Great Job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][300756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

Dr Lim listened to every thing I said & explained things in detail. I've seen him twice so far & he never rushed me & spent a lot of time with me. He's very knowledgeable & very friendly. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][300755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

I see Dr. Lim at the Arlington Hts., office. After years of getting no where with 2 other rheumatologists, who told me I did not have RA, finding Dr. Lim is a true gift. He is the best, most caring, thorough doc I've been to. He spends a tremendous amount of time with patients, but never makes me feel like I'm taking too much of his time. He explains everything so well and carefully. No question is too much for him. I really like his nurse, Beatrice and have found her to be very helpful. Couldn't be happier with my experience with them. Not having osteo and RA would be nice, but at least I finally have a quality doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][300754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Lim was the most laid-back and easy to talk to doctor I've been to. He did a thorough exam, and explained everything until I understood. He even wrote down the names for my conditions in case I wanted to look into it further on my own. The problems I ended up having were not even rheumatological in nature, but Dr. Lim diagnosed them correctly and treated them accordingly. He even encouraged me to call and let him know how things were going. Down side? His office staff were slow and his nurse was in a hurry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][300753].votes_count ]]